All diseases pertaining to kidneys, ureters and bladder.
“Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced”
Homeopathy for Diseases of the Urinary System
Patients at Global Homeopathy have successfully been treated for recurrent urinary tract infections, nephrotic syndrome, kidney ureter and bladder stones, chronic renal failure and other conditions.
- Homeopathy helps to improve renal functions.
- Homeopathy reduces the level of toxic substances like urea and creatinine in the blood.
- Homeopathy reduces suffering and improves quality of life even in most serious cases.
- If homeopathy treatment is sought early, it helps prevent progress of the disease and also complications.
- Homoeopathic medicines can be started along with conventional treatment depending upon need and stage of disease.
- Homeopathy is safe and without side effects. It also helps in reducing the side effects produced by conventional medicines.
- Homeopathy stimulates the immune system of the patient to perform better thus helping the damaged kidneys slowly and gradually to regain back its function.
- Homeopathy helps in minimizing the number of cases proceeding towards dialysis or renal transplant.
- Homeopathy helps patients already on dialysis by reducing the frequency or need for dialysis. It also takes care of complications related to it.
- Homeopathy helps patients who have undergone renal transplant. It aids better tissue acceptance and prevents complications.
- Homeopathy helps those with a strong family history of chronic renal failure to avoid risk of renal failure.
- We at Global Homeopathy counsel and provide consultation with our in house dietician and guide you through lifestyle modifications to achieve best results.
- Common diseases of the urinary system are – recurrent urinary tract infections, stones or calculi, nephrotic syndrome, diabetic nephropathy, acute and chronic renal failure, hydronephrosis, renal hypertension, urinary tract obstruction, nephritis, tumor and cancer.
- Common causes of urinary tract diseases – diabetes, high blood pressure, infections, analgesics or pain killers, chemotherapy agents, polycystic kidney disease, IgA nephropathy or post streptococcal glomerulonephritis associated with sore throat and upper respiratory tract infections, obstruction of urinary tract due to stones, tumor or prostate.
- Important kidney functions – excretion of wastes, reabsorption of vital nutrients, blood pressure regulation, acid base balance, water balance and hormone secretion.
- Common signs and symptoms of urinary diseases – puffiness of face, swelling of ankles and feet, changes in urination frequent difficult painful with or without blood, weight loss, poor appetite, fatigue, weakness, nausea and vomiting, pain in flanks, fever, muscle cramps, increased blood pressure, shortness of breath, bad taste in the mouth or bad breath, skin rash and itching. In severe cases confusion, drowsiness, convulsions and coma.
- Healthy diet
- Quit smoking
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain weight
- Control blood pressure and blood sugar
- Avoid painkillers and antibiotics
- Avoid dehydration by promptly treating diarrhea, vomiting, fever
- Get urinary tract infection treated promptly
- Regulate water intake
Role of diet is of utmost importance for those with impaired renal function. Since kidneys cannot easily remove excess water, salt or potassium, these may need to be consumed in limited quantities.
“Where there is hope there is faith. Faith does not make things easy it makes them possible”