Diabetes is a metabolic disorder in which there is high blood sugar level over a prolonged period of time. In diabetes, pancreas either produces little or no insulin, or the body cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced causing an increase in blood glucose levels. Diabetes is a lifestyle disease due to sedentary life, faulty eating habits and stress.
Patient: Doctor diabetes doesn’t run in my family
Doctor: Actually no one runs in your family
“Life is not over with diabetes. It’s but the beginning of discipline”
Homeopathy for Diabetes
- At Global Homeopathy diabetes is treated holistically.
- Prevention and treatment includes healthy diet, physical exercise, and maintenance of healthy body weight.
- A detailed case taking for homeopathy prescription along with counseling, dietary modifications by our in-house team of dieticians goes a long way.
- At Global Homeopathy receive complete weight management program by our inhouse dietician.
- Homeopathy helps at various levels. All borderline cases are completely treated with homeopathy alone.
- Often patients coming to us are already on insulin or oral hypoglycemic drugs. In such cases we advice to continue the conventional medications and start homeopathy simultaneously. Over months as blood sugar levels show consistent control, we reduce the dose of insulin or oral hypoglycemic drugs in consultation with the diabetologist till they can be tapered off completely.
- Most importantly homeopathy aids in preventing complications
- Homeopathy prescription takes into account not only medical history but family history, past history, physical & psychological characteristics of the patient. This helps to find the cause, precipitating factors and hereditary tendencies in case of diabetes.
HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES, HEALTHY DIET, EXERCISE AND POSITIVE STATE OF MIND…is cure to diabetes.
- Symptoms include – frequent urination, increased thirst and hunger. If left untreated diabetes could lead to complications including recurrent infections, diabetic nephropathy, heart disease, stroke, chronic renal failure, foot ulcers and gangrene, damage to the eyes and even coma.
- Type 1 diabetes is insulin dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes. It is an early onset diabetes frequently seen in children. In case of type 1 insulin dependent diabetes role of homeopathy is restricted to controlling complications of diabetes on nerves, eyes, kidneys etc. Homeopathy does not have medicines that could stimulate pancreas to secrete insulin if insulin producing cells are absent.
- Type 2 diabetes is adult onset non insulin dependent diabetes characterized by insulin resistance, relative insulin deficiency and increased blood sugar levels.
You may have diabetes. Don’t let diabetes have you..
“Getting well is not always about taking medicines”