Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease causing difficulty in breathing. It is usually connected to an allergic reaction.
Does asthma take the breath out of you???
“Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. Even miracles take a little time”
Homeopathy for Asthma
- Homeopathy is very effective for asthma and can cure asthma permanently. Patients usually begin with homeopathy after they have been fed up with prolonged use of inhalers and steroids. Earlier you begin with homeopathy treatment, immediate are the results.
- Homeopathy helps you to get rid of your inhalers and steroids even if you have been using them for decades.
- It is often seen & medically proved that suppression of eczema with conventional medicines does not cure the disease or sensitivity of the person but drives it inwards leading to asthma. Homeopathy helps to cure both simultaneously.
- Homeopathy can be taken along with conventional medicines. Automatically the need for steroids and inhalers will gradually reduce and stop.
- Global Homeopathy has changed the prognosis of asthma which otherwise is almost a lifelong suffering for most patients especially those living in metros with high pollution levels.
- Homeopathy is prepared from natural substances and is absolutely safe. It helps to balance the immune system which becomes over reactive in asthma.
- Homeopathy prescription takes into account not only medical history but family history, past history, physical & psychological characteristics of the patient. This helps to find the cause, precipitating factors and hereditary tendencies in case of asthma.
- Homeopathy is non habit forming. Once the patient is cured even homeopathy medicines are stopped.
- Patients of Global Homeopathy in different states of India and 60+ countries have been largely benefitted through online consultation. Medicines are couriered pan India and across the globe.
“Love your body. That’s the only place you have to live in”
- Asthma is one of the leading causes of school and work absenteeism.
- Causes are environmental and genetic.
- Eczema, allergic rhinitis and asthma is called atopy.
- Psychological stress and obesity increase the risk of asthma.
- There are mainly 2 types of asthma – allergic (extrinsic) and non allergic (intrinsic)
- Extrinsic or allergic asthma is more common and typically develops in childhood. 90% of childhood asthma cases are due to allergens – dust, dust mites, pollens, animal dander, mould.
Individuals with family history of allergies or asthma are more at risk of extrinsic asthma.
- Intrinsic asthma though its cause is unknown, it is generally caused by extremes of emotions like laughing or crying, emotional stress, exercise, formaldehyde, cleaning agents, chemical fumes, perfumes, upper respiratory tract viral & bacterial infections, cigarette smoke, aspirin, drugs like beta blockers and NSAID’S
- If you start wheezing or coughing during exercise or if physical exertion makes it difficult to breathe it could be exercise induced asthma.
- Avoid food with artificial colors and chemicals or preservatives.
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep secretion loose.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid cold food and drinks.