Cancer is a disease caused by uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body, with the potential to invade and spread to other parts.
“Don’t count the years in your life, but the life in your years”
Homeopathy for Cancer
- Homeopathy is a safe and holistic system of medicine and one of the most common complementary therapy used by many to treat cancer.
- It improves well being and reduces side effects caused by conventional medicines, chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- In addition, it helps to cope with stress, anxiety and depression connected to cancer.
- At GLOBAL HOMEOPATHY a combination of homeopathy medicines, dietary modifications by our dietician and a detox program goes a long way.
- Homeopathy is an excellent preventive for persons with strong family history of cancer. It helps to build one’s own immune response.
- Homeopathy works at 3 different levels:
- Acts directly on the tumor to stop and reverse its growth.
- Helps better elimination of toxin and wastes through kidneys, lymphatic system
- Improves body’s own immune response to directly act on the tumor.
- Global Homeopathy gives homeopathy treatment with counseling and diet for every disease. Homeopathy and counseling go hand in hand. Every patient of cancer receives constant support and motivation at Global Homeopathy.
- Cancer is classified according to
- Stage of the disease (stage 1 – 4)
- Organ affected e.g. lung cancer, uterine cancer.
- Type of tissue or cells involved e.g. osteosarcoma is cancer of bone cells
- The program of treatment varies for different types of cancer and their stages.
- Signs and symptoms depend on the organ which is primarily affected and the areas or organ of spread. When cancer begins, it invariably produces no signs and symptoms. They appear as the mass grows.
- Common general signs and symptoms include – unexplained weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, extreme fatigue and skin changes.
- Causes – majority of cancers are due to environmental factors and some due to heredity.
- Common environmental factors include tobacco, diet and obesity, radiation, stress, lack of physical activity, pollutants in the atmosphere or at work.
- Common hereditary cancers are breast and ovarian cancers.
- Other causes are physical agents and hormones.
“Cancer may have started the fight but you have to finish it”