Infertility is an inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Infertility can also refer to the biological inability to contribute to conception or to carry a pregnancy to full term.
Are you feeling hopeless and broken??
“If you do not believe in MIRACLES….perhaps you’ve forgotten you are one”
Homeopathy for Infertility
Do you want to have a smooth and natural pregnancy??
- Homeopathy helps to achieve complete hormonal harmony aiding natural conception without use of harmful and painful side effects of medications, devices and invasive procedures.
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) is one of the commonest cause of infertility today. Homeopathy offers excellent cure for the same.
- Weight management is very crucial to treatment of PCOS and infertility. At Global Homeopathy receive complete weight management program and a good fertility diet by our dietician.
- Homeopathy balances the body’s hormones, regulates the menstrual cycle and enhances ovulation process in females. It strengthens the reproductive organs in both men and women, increases thickness of the uterine lining, prevents undue uterine contractions during pregnancy abating chances of miscarriage. In males, it helps to increase the sperm count, their mobility and morphology naturally.
- Homeopathy helps to increase the chance of continuation of pregnancy in females who otherwise suffer from repeated abortions in the 2nd or 3rd
- Research shows stress to be a major factor and reason too for infertility. Homeopathy helps to deal with not only physical but mental and emotional balance of the individual. Thus it helps to cope with stress, anxiety and depression for childless couples. It aids embryo implantation in favorable environment.
- Homeopathy helps to overcome the side effects caused by various other fertility treatments.
- You or someone you care about may have already tried fertility treatments without success. Why not commit to a 6 month program at GLOBAL HOMEOPATHY for infertility. We also counsel and help you improve your diet, lifestyle and relationship.
“Labor is the only blind date where you know you meet the love of your life”
- Causes – there are many possible causes of infertility. Unfortunately in about 1/3rd of cases no cause is ever identified.
- In women’s – common causes are PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), PID (pelvic inflammatory disease), endometriosis and sub mucosal fibroids. Other causes include premature ovarian failure, hyperprolactinemia, poor egg quality, overactive or underactive thyroid gland, pituitary tumors, damage to fallopian tubes during pelvic surgery, previous sterilization treatment. Medications like aspirin, ibuprofen (NSAID’S), chemotherapy can result in ovarian failure. Radiotherapy, drugs like marijuana or cocaine, chronic conditions like AIDS or cancer can effect ovulation.
- In men (Abnormal semen) – low sperm count, no sperms, low sperm motility, abnormal sperm.
Causes of abnormal semen – testicular infection, testicular cancer, testicular surgery, overheating of the testicles, ejaculation disorders, varicocoele, undescended testicles, hypogonadism, genetic abnormality like Klinefelter syndrome, mumps, hypospadias, cystic fibrosis, radiotherapy, thyroid disease, diabetes. Medications like sulphasalazine, anabolic steroids, chemotherapy, drugs like marijuana and cocaine.
- Nutritional deficiencies, toxin exposure and stress are common causes.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Minimize exposure to radiation and chemicals as they could effect ovulation, imbalance the hormones of the body necessary for fertilization, cause miscarriage. Sperms could equally be affected.
- Have a healthy diet which give the necessary nutrients for the embryo to grow well.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and reduce caffeine intake.
- Necessary supplements to be consumed.