Skin is the largest organ of our body. Sadly it is the most neglected one. It is a mirror to our inner health. Almost every organ reflects on skin – be it liver, kidneys, thyroid, and pancreas.
“Be Beautiful From Within Out Beauty Is After All Skin Deep”
7.Unwanted hair growth
Homeopathy for Skin Diseases & Skin Concerns.
- Global Homeopathy and Esthetiques (an extension of Global Homeopathy for skin hair and weight management ) treats all skin concerns at a deeper level from its root with the help of internal homeopathy, further aided with latest technology like microdermabrasion, ionization, peels, laser, RF procedures, derma rollers for hyper pigmentation, acne and acne scars, anti ageing, white patches and unwanted hair growth . Homeopathy is used externally too.
- Homeopathy shows promising and excellent results for psoriasis, eczema, lichen planus, cracked skin, molluscum contagiosum, warts and corns.
- Homeopathy treats hormonal disturbances that lead to dry or oily skin, acne, unwanted hair growth, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation or white patches.
- Homeopathy is excellent for allergies .. itching, redness, eruptions, urticaria or hives.
- Diabetes causes boils & carbuncles on skin. Homeopathy helps to control diabetes and its
- At Global Homeopathy counseling for life style changes and diet consultation goes a long way.
- Homeopathy is prepared from natural substances and is absolutely safe. It helps to balance the immune system and cures you from within out.
WITH HOMEOPATHY … LET YOUR SKIN TALK
- Color of the skin is due to pigment melanin.
- Skin is made up of 3 layers…epidermis, dermis, and subcutis.
- Skin regenerates every 21-28 days.
- In an adult it weighs around 3.5 kgs and measures about 22 sq. ft
- Skin guards the body from extremes of temperature, damaging sunlight and harmful chemicals.
- It manufactures Vitamin D which helps to convert calcium into healthy bones.
- It helps to perceive sense of touch pain temperature vibration and pressure.
Tips for Healthy Skin
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Good sleep and activities to de-stress
- Avoid smoking and alcohol
- Exercise regularly
- Almonds and walnuts are good for skin
- Fruits rich in Vitamin C like oranges, sweet lime, guava, papaya are also packed with antioxidants much needed for the skin.
- Follow a regular skin care regimen and use sunscreen regularly.
“BEAUTY IS BEING COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT IN YOUR OWN SKIN”
Hair is a protein filament made of keratin that grows from follicles found in the dermis layer of skin. The part of the hair inside the follicle (below the skin’s surface) is known as the hair root, while the portion you see protruding from the head is the hair shaft. At the base of the hair root is the hair bulb where nutrients are received and new cells are formed.
Hair is one of the defining characteristics of humans. The human body is primarily composed of protein, notably keratin. Hair is not just your crowning glory; every strand speaks of your inner health. And when lost, your self esteem & identity is lost too.
“Your hair tells a lot about you…make sure its telling the right story”
Homeopathy for Hair Loss (alopecia)
- Homeopathy is excellent for control of early male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness.
- It can prevent or delay baldness running in families.
- Autoimmune alopecia areata where hair is lost in patches is another successfully treated hair loss condition with homeopathy.
- We detect the cause of your hair loss and treat the problem from its root with homeopathy. Examination is done for patterns of hair loss, length and diameter of the hair fibres, scalp condition using computerised microscope, hair pull and pluck test.
- At Global Homeopathy and Esthetiques (an extension of Global Homeopathy for skin hair and weight management ) homeopathy treatment for all hair concerns are done at a deeper level from within aided with latest technology. These treatments also help in a dandruff free scalp.
- Homeopathy along with client specific hair care suggestions and treatments at our centre help in completely stopping hair fall, enhancing hair regrowth and improving its quality and texture.
- Our in house dietician consults you for healthy hair diet
- At Global Homeopathy and Esthetiques we help you get back not just your hair but your confidence.
- Common causes include hormonal imbalance, heredity, nutritional deficiencies, physical and emotional trauma, medical conditions, medications, chemical treatments and overstyling.
- Common diseases associated with hair loss or brittle and dry hair are hypothyroid, anemia, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diabetes, lupus, bacterial and fungal infections of the scalp.
- Androgenetic alopecia causes hair thinning, telogen effluvium give rise to diffuse shedding, trichodystrophy causes hair breakage or impedence in hair growth.
- The average rate of hair growth in a normal scalp is 0.35 mm a day.
- The 3 phases of hair growth cycle are anagen, catagen and telogen with 80% hair in anagen phase and 10-20% in catagen and telogen phas c
- Average daily hair loss is 25-100 hair fibres .
“Hair defines your identity and makes a happy head”