Weight gain is an increase in body weight either due to increase muscle mass, fat deposits or excess fluids such as water. Commonly overweight or obesity is referred to presence of increase body fat deposits beyond what is optimally healthy.
You are hitting the gym and exercising, not eating junk foods but still the weighing scale eludes you.
Did you know stress, emotional disturbance, lack of sleep and fasting makes not only weight loss difficult but increases it ??
“Losing Weight Is A Mind Game. Change Your Mind Change Your Body”
Homeopathy for Weight Loss
- People think losing weight is the most difficult task. A right mind set, healthy food and 30 minutes of exercise regimen daily is all that is needed for a slim & trim body.
- Homeopathy aids metabolism, digestion, corrects hormonal imbalance and treats diseases like hypothyroid and polycystic ovarian syndrome which are commonly associated with obesity.
- Homeopathy helps to improve sleep, reduce effect of stress on the body and elevate your spirits to keep weight gain hormones in check.
- At Global Homeopathy and Esthetiques (an extension of Global Homeopathy for skin hair and weight management ) we deal with weight loss from within out.
- A detailed case taking for homeopathy prescription is followed by counseling and consultation with our dietician.
- Use of cellotherm machines, electronic muscle stimulators and non surgical
U lipo suction machines help enhance the results as some amount of fat cells are permanently removed from the body. Also they aid in losing inches around the waist.
- Obesity often results from taking in more calories than are burned by exercise and normal daily activities.
- Obesity occurs when a person’s body mass index is 25 or greater. The excessive body fat increases the risk of serious health problems.
- Obesity is the main cause of diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, cardiac diseases, stroke, cancer and more.
- Factors responsible for weight gain – calorie intake of foods, exercise regimen, metabolic rate, amount of water intake, salt intake, meal timings, sleep deprivation, age, stress levels, certain medications and medical conditions like hypothyroid, polycystic ovaries syndrome and Cushing’s syndrome.
- Lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 1 kg in a week.
- Obesity is not only detrimental to one’s self esteem but to one’s health. Common complications of obesity are diabetes, hypertension, heart diseases, fatty liver, osteoarthritis, sleep apnoea and increased risk of cancer.
- limit total fat intake and shift fat consumption away from saturated fats to unsaturated fats
increase consumption of fruit, vegetables, pulses, whole grains and nuts
- limit the intake of sugar and salt.
- At least 30 minutes of regular, moderate-intensity physical activity on most days reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, colon cancer and breast cancer.
- Muscle strengthening and balance training can reduce falls and improve mobility among older adults.
“The pain of being overweight is far more than the pain of working for it”