- Tulsi helps to boost the immunity as it is abundant in Zinc and vitamin C, both components that help fight off infections.
- It helps in regulating uric acid levels in the body, thereby eliminating the risks of developing kidney stones.
- Tulsi reduces body temperature, so it is beneficial during fever. It has antibacterial and antiviral properties that help it to fight off infections. This leads to a gradual decrease in fever.
- Tulsi helps clear out the skin of blemishes and acne.
- It may help to keep one’s blood pressure under control and lowering his/her cholesterol levels.
- Tulsi helps to fight cough, cold, other respiratory problems and also beneficial for those who suffer from a migraine and sinusitis.
- Aids indigestion.
- Tulsi is great for dental health and healthy gums.
https://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/8-Health-Benefits-of-Tulsi-Leaves.jpg 308 550 admin http://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/global-logo1.png admin2021-06-25 06:32:332021-06-25 06:32:598 Health Benefits of Tulsi Leaves