https://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/eye-opening-tips.jpg 638 1140 admin https://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/global-logo1.png admin2021-06-12 06:22:492021-06-12 06:23:01Eye – Opening Tips.
Your eyes are an important part of your health. You can do many things to keep them healthy and make sure you are seeing your best.
Follow these simple steps for maintaining healthy eyes well into your golden years.
- Drink plenty of water and stay well hydrated.
- Maintain your healthy weight.
- Wash your hands before touching your eyes.
- Blink your eyes often to keep them well lubricated.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet hence include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Choose fruits and veggies rich in antioxidants like Vitamin A and Vitamin C for eyes e.g. carrots, sweet potato, spinach, citrus fruits, leafy green vegetables, etc.
- Include omega 3 fats in diet like fatty fish, olive oil, walnuts, flax seeds, chia seeds, etc.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from rays.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise improves blood circulation, which improves oxygen levels to the eyes and the removal of toxins.
- Let your eyes rest for some time by taking a break if working on a computer.
- Sleep well at least for 8 hours.
- Women should make sure they are not using old make-up that can contain bacteria or other contaminants.
- Visit an eye doctor regularly.
- Avoid fried, processed, junk, and sugary food.
- Don’t wear eye makeup when facing eye problems.
- Avoid working in poor lights.
- Don’t watch t.v or work on the computer for a longer duration.
- Don’t stress. Try yoga.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages.