https://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/c539cfe83903f15c984b78648489d6326cd2526d.jpg 308 550 admin http://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/global-logo1.png admin2021-07-15 05:58:302021-07-15 05:58:30This Rainy Season, Keep Your Skin Healthy!
This Rainy Season, Keep Your Skin Healthy!
It is important that you continue your skincare routine, even in the monsoons.
Skin Care Tips for Monsoon:
- Limit washing your face 2-3 times a day with a soap-free cleanser.
- Exfoliating the skin is necessary to get rid of the dead layers on your skin.
- Always go for minimal make-up and products from the organic front.
- Don’t skip the toner. Invest in an alcohol-free toner.
- Apply sunscreen every day and re-apply every 2-3 hours, especially after swimming or drying yourself with a towel.
- If you can’t do without kajal, invest in an ophthalmologically approved, waterproof kajal pencil, free from parabens, mineral oil, or paraffin. Also, remove all make-up before retiring for the night.
- Eat Vitamin C-rich foods like citrus fruits to boost your immune system as that can help fight infections.
- Drink plenty of water and stay well hydrated. Can include herbal tea, warm veg homemade soups, etc.
- Include some anti-inflammatory foods like berries, green leafy vegetables, beetroot, walnuts, turmeric, etc.
- Choose monsoon seasonal fruits are cranberries, peaches, pears, etc. Choose fruits that have low water content and that are rich in fiber. Bananas and papaya are also great choices as they are filling and high in fiber.
- Include some bitter vegetables in the diet like methi and bitter gourd, neem, and turmeric as addition to the diet can help in preventing infections.
- Sleep well.
- Exercise daily.
- Avoid stress. Try Yoga.
- Avoid spicy, processed, fried, and junk food.
- Avoid road-sided food during monsoon instead choose warm home-cooked food.
- Limit the salt intake instead include herbs and spices like ginger, garlic, cinnamon, tulsi, clove, black pepper, turmeric, etc.
- Avoid aerated drinks.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Quit smoking.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!