https://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Health-Benefits-of-Coconut-Water-By-Dr-Acharyas-Esthetiques-Global-Homoeopathy.jpg 638 1140 admin http://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/global-logo1.png admin2017-04-10 08:51:262018-11-15 10:17:46Health Benefits of Coconut Water (By- Dr Acharya’s Esthetiques & Global Homoeopathy)
Health Benefits of Coconut Water (By- Dr Acharya’s Esthetiques & Global Homoeopathy)
Coconut water is a natural energy drink.It is delicious, refreshing and very nutritious and has tremendous health benefits. It’s packed with antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese and zinc.
Hence, the benefits of coconut water are endless,
- For a healthy heart, you need to eat nutritious food and exercise regularly. And now,you can add drinking coconut water to the list.
- You probably know that improved metabolism means that you end up burning more calories. While there might be a number of things slugging your metabolism,coconut water isn’t one of them. In fact, it can give your metabolism quite the boost.
- One of the most effective health benefits of coconut water is prevention of Kidney stones. Kidney stones can happen due to a lot of factors. They can cause a lot of pain, and may result in serious health issues. Drinking coconut water can help in preventing them.
- It is common knowledge that ingesting fibers is essential for your digestive system to function properly. Coconut water is rich in fiber, which is why it helps with your digestive system.
- Dehydration occurs when the water content in your body drops. It is usually a result of not drinking enough water, or losing water through excretion. Coconut water keeps you hydrated; this is why a lot of athletes use it as a post-workout drink.
- Muscle cramps can happen due to a number of reasons, and coconut water helps ease the discomfort.
- Although our bones are made up mostly of calcium, we need a number of nutrients to maintain bone strength and density.
- Bloating is usually gas-related. But it can also be caused due to high sodium intake,which coconut water can reduce.
- Weightloss is one of the most amazing benefits of drinking coconut water. Consuming empty calories is one the main reasons you tend to put on weight. Aerated drinks and other sugary drinks can make you pile on calories and leave you feeling hungry. If you are seeking an alternative, coconut water is a great substitute.
- Coconut water also helps relieve constipation, improves intestinal function and promotes digestive health. It is often recommended to people suffering fromacidity and ulcers.
- Coconut water has a direct effect on blood pressure. Studies have shown that it can help in lowering blood pressure and hypertension. It also reduces cholesterol and prevents blood clots.
- The key to great skin is proper hydration. The sun, pollution, and harsh soaps can strip your skin of its natural moisture, and leave it dry. Applying coconut water is a great way to hydrate your skin.
- The state of your hair often reflects the state of your overall health. Lack ofcertain nutrients can stunt hair growth or cause hair fall. Coconut water, atreasure trove of health, helps provide nutrients that can help your hair grow.
- If you’re looking for an all-natural way to condition your hair and boost shine,you don’t need to look further than coconut water. The best way to condition your hair with coconut water is to use it as a hair rinse. (Dilute the coconutwater with three to four mugs of tap water, and use it as your final rinse)