Acidity – Acidity is a set of symptoms caused by excess production of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach.
- Spicy Food.
- Skipping Meals.
- Overacting, etc.
- Burning in the throat & stomach.
- Chest or upper abdominal pain, etc.
Acidity can be prevented by the following methods:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat small frequent meals.
- Don’t skip any meal.
- Exercise daily.
- If overweight then reduce weight.
- Sleep well.
- Sit straight when eating.
- Include melons, banana, coconut water, yogurts in your diet.
- Don’t smoke.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Don’t stress.
- Avoid aerated drinks.
- Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you sleep.
- Avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, fried and processed food, etc.
- Avoid citrus fruits.
- Avoid excessive drinking of tea and coffee.
- Do not wear tight fitted clothes.