Do’s and Don’ts for Dark Circles for Under-Eye
Causes of dark circles:
- Lack of sleep.
- Excessive exposure to the sun.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Scratching or rubbing your eyes excessively.
- By drinking alcohol or smoking, etc.
Do’s and don’ts for dark circles for under-eye.
Do’s for dark circles for under eye:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Sleep well, at least for 8 hours.
3. Apply sunscreen daily.
4. Never touch your face with dirty hands. See that your napkin you wipe with is clean.
5. Remove make-up before going to sleep.
6. Wear sun glasses when out in sun.
7. Have more of fruits and vegetables (include Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K i.e oranges, kiwi, broccoli, carrots, green vegetables, etc)
8. Include a salad made with vegetables like carrot, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, cabbage daily in your diet.
9. Include omega 3 fats in diet e.g. walnuts,fish, etc.
10. Exercise regularly.
11. Rest well.
Don’ts for dark circles for under eye:
1. Don’t smoke.
2. Don’t drink alcohol.
3. Avoid eating sugary and processed food.
4. Don’t be awake till midnight for watching movies or doing late night work
5. Avoid too much of salt.
6. Don’t sleep with make-up on.
7. Avoid taking stress.