No one can deny this fact that women hold a special place in everyone’s life. She has many roles to play: A Mother, Sister, Daughter, daughter-in-law & so on. Every legend was born of her pain!
So, this 8th of March here’s 5 tips for making the women in your life feel special:
1. Every person has at least one gift which they have always wanted but never bought due to several reasons. 8th March is the perfect day to gift her that one thing she had always wanted. Hence surprising her with giving this gift on Women’s Day will truly make her feel special, and she will appreciate your presence in her life even more.
2. Like food is the way to a man’s heart, shopping is the way to a woman’s heart. Hence, take her shopping.
3. Take her to the spa. A good and relaxing massage can relieve the tension and stress from the body and mind.
4. Plan a special day for her. Be it for a mother/ sister/ wife/ girlfriend. Small things matter too e.g. make breakfast for her/ take her out for movie/ cook her favorite food/ etc.
5. Compliment her in an honest and unique manner, e.g. small love notes, words of appreciation and greeting cards that share your feelings can warm her heart too.
Although International Women’s Day celebrated once a year but making your lady-love feel special should not be restricted to just a day. The sacrifices that women make, the unconditional love of a woman makes her worthy of all the love and care.
Cheers to all the smart, strong, courageous, amazing women in this world!
Author: Bhavesh Acharya, Co-founder Of Global Homeopathy