Tips to Keep Yourself Safe from New Coronavirus:
1) Wash your hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water especially after coming back home from a public place/ work, after using the toilet, before making food, before and after eating, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Also, avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands.
2) Can use a hand sanitizer which consists of at least 60% alcohol when water and soap are not available.
3) Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you sneeze or cough. Then throw it in the dustbin. After which do wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
4) Make sure you maintain a distance of 3 feet (1 meter) between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
5) Avoid going to crowded places and traveling places where coronavirus is detected.
6) Avoid shaking hands with people especially with people who are sick instead greet them with a wave or make eye contact and smile.
7) Stay away from people who are sick.
8) Stay at home if you are sick.
9) Wear a face mask if you are sick or anyone in your family/ work is sick.
10) Build your immunity by eating healthy and nutritious food which has to be a home cook. Avoid raw meat, milk, even vegetables, etc. Cook well your meals. Drink plenty of water, sleep well, be physically active, manage your stress, etc.
Author: Bhavesh Acharya, Co-founder Of Global Homeopathy