https://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Cancer-Preventive-Tips-in-Your-Kitchen.jpg 638 1140 admin http://globalhomeopathy.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/global-logo1.png admin2021-03-31 05:35:512021-03-31 05:35:51Cancer Preventive Tips in Your Kitchen!
Cancer Preventive Tips in Your Kitchen!
Food does more than fill our tummies; it keeps us healthy and sometimes even has cancer-fighting properties.
Foods and Habits that Increase Your Cancer Risk: Processed Meats, Fried, Burnt and Overly Cooked Foods,
The more colors on your plate, the better. Few list of anti-cancer food :
- Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables. e.g. dark green leafy, red, and orange vegetables, citrus fruits, and veggies few of the broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, etc.
- Eat wholegrain in diet like oatmeal, brown rice, and whole-wheat bread, etc.
- Add Legumes to your diet. They may be tiny, but legumes such as peas, beans, and lentils pack a big nutritional punch.
- Eat folate-rich foods like eggs, green leafy vegetables, sunflower seeds, lettuce, etc.
- Eat fruits like red/ purple grapes, apples, berries like blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, etc. Red and purple grapes are high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Add a bit of turmeric to your diet while preparing your meal as curcumin is the main ingredient in turmeric which is beneficial. Also include some garlic and onions while preparing food.
- Include healthy fats in your diet like omega-3 fats e.g. fatty fish, walnuts, flaxseeds, olive oil.
- Be physically active for at least 30 minutes every day.
- Limit/ Avoid sugary/ salty/ processed/ fried food as they are very few in nutrients and are more in calories.
- Avoid aerated drinks and alcoholic beverages.
Remember, eating a balanced diet high in fresh fruits, vegetables, and good fats will benefit overall health.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!